Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm twice the Aunt.....

Seems like this happened an eternity ago but it has actually just been 4 years. Now they have a brand new 2 day old (March 1st) beautiful baby girl who I'm very excited to get to meet.  
So pretty !
they look like they belong on top of a cake, Anna actually asked me if that was what the picture was of! Heh!
I'm sure this little bundle of pure joy is going to be gorgeous!
I can't wait to see pictures!
Remember these silly kids?
Baby Julian David Ryland Nielsen made his parents and the rest of the family very happy by making his first big appearance on Jan. 26th. 
That little man is going to make us all proud I'm sure with such fantastically talented, sweet, and lovely looking parents.
And here he is!

Must   Hold     that     BABY!

Julian with his Farmor

2 comments:

  1. I'm holding him right now. He makes snorty. piggy noises when he's eating. Must be why he's growing so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE those eating sounds! Give kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete