Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Superman can see through walls, he has laser vision!

Jed had his eyes dilated for his pre-surgery check up
I do not think I have ever seen pupils this large before. It hurt his eyes quite a bit to stand this close to the window.
He spend a long time sitting in the bed with his sunglasses on because it was so "bright" in the house.
The historic "Last Moment with Glasses" in the waiting room.
After the surgery he spend the afternoon like this occasionally waking up to put in 100 different eye drops and adjusting his foamy eye shield.
Any future pictures of the Jed will be with out corrective lenses. Not only is he rid of the pesty glasses his vision is much better than it ever was while wearing glasses.
I think this is the only time in my life that I ever wished that I was nearsighted instead of farsighted.

4 comments:

  1. I love the hair. You couldn't find a better picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeehhh no... Pictures with you and pupils the size of quarters are few and far inbetween

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolute craziness. Just insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! I'm in shock just from gazing for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In schock from gazing? ha ha

    ReplyDelete