Sunday, March 31, 2013

Free online classes

My friend Adriana just posted a list of free classes available online! I have not looked at any of the links yet so do not shoot me if they are not what you think I'm advertising. I think this could be a lot of fun. I've been wanting to go back to school but now is not the time. I've been keeping an eye on various publications in the mail that offer short classes on different topics but they all cost something. In case you are interested here it is! Enjoy! If you have anything to add let me know!

coursera.org (free). 
there's also 360training.com (some free)
, ocw.mit.edu (free), openculture.com (free),
 class-central.com 
edx.org with tons of classes from major universities for free. 
 One of my favorites, lynda.com (paid subscription) 
CreativeLive.com great for photographers and designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment