Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby Stuff we want!

We want nice stuff, but really any stuff is good and used stuff is great and we suddenly got a bunch of lenders and hand-me-downs this weekend so that was super exciting!

We have registered for stuff in a few places but now that we have gotten a few things I may delete some of the stuff on there.

Amazon and babies "R" us

There are a few things I would really love:
It basically comes down to this!

A co-sleeper for nursing the baby, I have several on my pinterest, I am looking for something that works like a little cubby extension of the regular bed, so I do not have to sit up to grab baby when she wakes up and want to eat, it is all about the lazy but I have been down this road before and I know what will make me happy.

Some sort of dresser or other super useful storage furniture that will work as a changing table with the changing pad we have so that it can stay with her as she gets older.

A crib for when she out grows the bassinet.

A diaper sprayer for the toilet, for cleaning cloth diapers.

2 diaper pail washable liners for the cloth diapers, and possibly a matching sized pail, but trash cans are easier to come by than liners.

A jogging stroller for Jed.

A few good bibs and washable baby wipes/other cloth wipe like items.

No comments:

Post a Comment