Sunday, April 11, 2010

Next time you shop on ebay, travelosity or any other online retailer....

I go through ebates every time I shop ebay. It is easy to sign up and I resived my first check from them a few months ago. If you sign up through my referal link we both get a $5 bonus. So next time you shop online, Please go through them, and once you do I will get my extra $5 so even if you think it is to much trouble and don't want to mess with it any more you can feel good about earning me $5.- and If you like it then you can be happy to know that every time you shop online you will get a persentage back from it. When your balance hits a sertain amount (not including sign up and referal bonuses), they send you a check. It is very quick to use everytime you hop online to shop and if you use debit or credit card cash back programs then it is like doubling the savings.
So please even if you think this is not for you just try it once, make me happy and who knows maybe you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment