Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baking a cake with Ivy, in her own words


This is me when I was getting ready to cook.
I am gonna wash my hands and put on my apron.
You have to grease the pan. You get a paper towel and put it in the grease stuff and rub in on to the pan.


You have to open the bag for the cake mix.

You have to pour the cake mix into the bowl.


Then you measure the oil.


Then you pour the oil in the bowl.



Then you pour the water into the measury cup.

I pour the water into the bowl.

I'm putting eggs into the bowl.


I'm mixing all the stuff I put in the bowl.

I'm still mixing all the stuff I put in the bowl.



I mixed it all up.

Then you have to pour all the cake batter into the pan.



Then you have to spread it around.


I'm all done putting the cake dough into the pan.



My mom put it in the oven.


I finished it and mom took it out of the oven. And I have a picture of me holding it when it's done.

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute!! I need to start doing this with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had a blast! She really wants to make a cookbook.

    ReplyDelete