Monday, September 13, 2010

Me and my Dad pictures

I love the few pictures that I have from when I was little and fewer still of me with my Dad.
I know that this is mostly because he was always the one taking the pictures.
But when he died we realized just how few and far between those pictures were.
Because of that I have been trying right from the beginning to get lots and lots of pictures of the kids with their dad.
So now the roles are of course reversed and I'm the one there is a shortage of so i try to make sure there are some of me as well.
I constantly have to remind me that if I keep postponing having my pictures taking I'm also postponing pictures with the kids and i do not want to do that.
I just really do not like pictures of me but at least I have started really working on it.
This time though, the moment was right and it was time for pictures with Jed and the kids.
I love that they are fun and spontaneous and real.
I love that kids of pictures so much more than those we've gotten taken professionally.
One fine day I will have a nice camera and then I will take fantastic pictures of my fantastic family.
Until then I will have to just enjoy these beautiful moments when I lucky to get it right.
Anna is such a Daddy's girl.
When she was a baby if Daddy was home that is who she cried for.
It made things work out pretty well when both the twins were crying.
I hope she outgrown her eczema
Ian did not want to take pictures
So they goofed around for the first ones.
They are both very talented when it comes to goofing.
Very natural in their element of goof.
After this Ian could handle to stand still and look at the camera for a while
I love my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment