Monday, September 6, 2010

A real crowd pleaser

Don't get me wrong, we've gotten many great presents over the years.
But sometimes you just get a gift that is so brilliant that you love it and use it and remember it for years and years and years.
well, this fort is definitely one of those gifts.
When ever we pull it out the kids get so excited.
Ian and Ivy have had sleep over in it with their sleeping bags and flashlights. It is just so much fun.
If I remember correctly this was a birthday present for Ian. Once it was opened at his birthday party all the dads all of the sudden became kids again and put it together. I think they had as much fun as the kids did.
Sure enough.
Once the kids started playing with it, it did not take long for The "big boys" to start helping, And by helping I'm of course saying that they completely took over construction.
The finished result! So beautiful!
oh wait still more upgrades.
Here is a view from the other side.
zombie hands...AAAAAAAAHHHH!
fun on the inside
Ivy just loves that dress, I'm sorry I can't remember if this is a hand me down if so thank you or if i got used from somewhere else.
My wild child!
Ian almost looking like him self on a picture!
cute!
I was so happy when they all finally started playing together.
I love it when they smile!
"What do you mean I'm not a kid!"
funny girl somehow she just looks misplaced in there.
Scary monster!
Anna giggle but.
A few home repairs.
And a monkey!
This set is called cranium super fort
I'm not sure why it is so expensive on Amazon when I was looking at getting another set at Walmart it was pricey but not this kinda pricey!
That was of course several years ago. From what I can tell they are no longer in production.
I would highly recommend this fort just about anyone including us. We would love another complete set or the booster or both. As I'm scourging the web for a less expensive seller of this i came across another blog about the super ford. fun stuff there. It is from 2008 though and all their links are old.

This, my friends, is an ebay link I just got 2 results.But   really we would love to get more for Christmas. Occasionally we break or loose a part and we always keep building until there are no more parts left.

No comments:

Post a Comment